+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    32

    Certifications
    B.S.-Business Admin, A+, Security+, CCENT, CCNA: RS
    #26
    @Cisconet

    I did indeed power through, and passed both the ICND1 and ICND2, and have since become CCNA certified. Now if I could just find an entry level networking position...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member --chris--'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    1,378

    Certifications
    ITIL F, C|EH
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by emek View Post
    @Cisconet

    I did indeed power through, and passed both the ICND1 and ICND2, and have since become CCNA certified. Now if I could just find an entry level networking position...
    Keep going! I wish I would have when I passed CCNA!

    The level of carry over from CCNA RS to CCNP RS is strong. The topics you learned the fundamentals of in NA take a deeper dive in NP. Not having to relearn the fundamentals again would have been great when I started on NP studies.


    Reply With Quote Quote  

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    32

    Certifications
    B.S.-Business Admin, A+, Security+, CCENT, CCNA: RS
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by --chris-- View Post
    Keep going! I wish I would have when I passed CCNA!

    The level of carry over from CCNA RS to CCNP RS is strong. The topics you learned the fundamentals of in NA take a deeper dive in NP. Not having to relearn the fundamentals again would have been great when I started on NP studies.
    Thank you for the advise Chris. I have really been struggling with what road to take now that I have passed the CCNA. I've considered everything from the CCNA Security, to the MCSA, linux certs, etc. I even started reading this book "Network Warrior", to keep my CCNA topics sharp.

    Alot of people on here have said not to pursue the CCNP until you have experience, otherwise you will be a paper CCNP. But like you said, I already feel like I HAVE to jump into the CCNP just to retain/build on my CCNA level knowledge. At the least, I think I will start studying for the CCNP and maybe I will get lucky and find an entry level networking position in the meanwhile.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    #29
    Hi Emek, i need your help with the Boson practice test you used to pass your exams, i sat for my ICND 1 exam last week and i failed the pass mark was 832 and i got a score of 825. i am planning to re-write the exam this November. any help with material will be much appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  6. Senior Member --chris--'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    1,378

    Certifications
    ITIL F, C|EH
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kas4shizzi View Post
    Hi Emek, i need your help with the Boson practice test you used to pass your exams, i sat for my ICND 1 exam last week and i failed the pass mark was 832 and i got a score of 825. i am planning to re-write the exam this November. any help with material will be much appreciated.
    Advice:

    #1 Don't wait till November, wait a few weeks and try again
    #2 You should have a report of your weak areas, hit those hard and seek alternate sources for info as needed (google)

    Your close, REALLY close.


    Reply With Quote Quote  

  7. Senior Member lantech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    320

    Certifications
    MCSE, A+
    #31
    Don't wait to retake the exam as Chris said. You're almost there and if you wait you'll end up regretting it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  8. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    133

    Certifications
    a + net+
    #32
    with the boson ex max sim if you study in study mode and click on show answer it will show you whether you got the answer right or wrong and it will tell you what the answer is and why and it will also give you links to click on to study about the topic
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  9. Junior Member Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    #33
    Hey Chris do you have a saved copy of the ExSim-Max for Cisco 100-105 ICND1??
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks